£25 per person, to include a glass of Spanish wine or a San Miguel lager, Spanish-themed Buffet, coffee & Citrus Shortbread
Buffet available from 7.00pm
Dress: smart casual
‘by ticket only’
- Breads & Homemade Tapenade
- Seafood Paella Prawns, Squid, Cockles & Mussels
- Andalusian Style Chicken, Chicken, Tomatoes, Almonds, Olives & Chilli
- Garlic Mushrooms
- Patatas Bravas
- Spanish Sun-dried Tomatoes, Olive & Feta Salad
- Dressed Leaves
- Tea & Coffee with Citrus Shortbread
Bienvenido a Ulster Reform Club!
As our annual Hog Roast has been abandoned due to necessary repairs to the building requiring the entire Club to be scaffolded, we have arranged an indoor midsummer buffet in its stead.
This will be an informal event and an inexpensive and fun opportunity for Members to bring along guests on what will hopefully be a traditionally beautiful NI summer evening.