The Annual General Meeting of the Ulster Reform Club Members will be held in the Club at 1pm on Friday 22nd March 2024 for the purpose of,
1. To receive the Report of the Management Committee.
2. To receive the Statement of Accounts and the Report of the Auditors thereon.
3. To appoint Officers for the ensuing year.
4. To fill vacancies on the Management Committee.
5. To appoint Auditors for the ensuing year.
6. To decide upon any resolutions which may have been submitted in advance of the meeting.